Prices & Services
We have something for everyone!
For your service & protection, let us return the favor ...
We offer a 10% discount for Military & First Responders.
We also offer a discount for extended stays of 30+ nights.
Our most popular room!
Six to choose from.
Best of the best! Each has a free CatCAM, cage-free playtime, their own window to bird watch, a window perch, wall shelves/beds, cat tree, toys, beds & lots of space! 8'L x 10'W
$40/night - first cat
$25/night - each additional cat (37% off)
Our 2nd most popular room!
Four to choose from.
Extremely cozy! Each has a free CatCAM, cage-free playtime, their own window to bird watch, a window perch, cat tree, toys, beds & more! 6'L x 6'W
$35/night - first cat
$20/night - each additional cat (43% off)
Six to choose from.
Our spacious 3-story room is large & comfy for any feline! Cage-free playtime, free CatCAM's for Play Atrium & Main Areas available! 3'L x 2'W x 6'H
$30/night - first cat
$25/night - each additional cat
$15/night - one additional cat
(same room as the first cat)
Sixteen to choose from.
Our roomy two-story suite is purr-fect for any kitty-guest! Cage-free playtime, free CatCAM's for Play Atrium & Main Area available for these rooms!
Dimensions: 3'L x 2'W x 4'H
$25/night - first cat
$20/night - each additional cat
(in separate room)
Available Monday through Friday, 9am to 5pm
We offer DayCARE where your cat will be able to lounge comfortably at the resort. DayCARE is purrfect for those situations where it's not suitable to have your cat home during the day, such as hosting guests, having your home remodeled, moving, fumigated, or when you just need a little R&R for yourself.
For details, read #6 on our Policies Page
Administered Medications - Free
(with the exception of Insulin)
Pick-UP / Drop-OFF Services - $2 per mile
(cost is round trip)
Mid-MEAL - $3 per day
(when cat needs more than 2 meals per day)
Photos, Emails & Texts - $5 per day
(in addition to social media & Free CatCAM's)
Frontline Plus - $15 fee
(if fleas are found, this will be administered)
Early Check-IN - $15 fee
Late Check-OUT - $15 fee
A Few Details To Know ...
We Are All-Inclusive
* Free Catcam's for all guests
* Cage-free time for every cat
* Cat trees, shelves, perches, & a variety of toys
* AM & PM meals included
* Pill/liquid meds at no additional charge
* Unlimited love & affection
* Check our Add-ON's above for more
* We have it all!
* We ask that you bring your own food, to keep cats as comfortable as possible in a brand new environment. *NOTE* We discard & replace food & water daily
* We encourage that you bring any comfort items; a favorite bed, toy, something that smells like you.
* You'll need to bring & leave your cat's carrier, in case of an emergency.
* We'll fill for these dates, months in advance, please book as early as you're able.
* Holidays require a $75 (+tax) Non-Refundable Deposit. An invoice will be emailed to you.
Our lobby is closed on the listed holidays:
No Check-IN's or Check-OUT's
New Years Day : January 1st
Memorial Day : Last Monday in May
Independance Day : July 4th
Labor Day : First Monday in September
Thanksgiving : Fourth Thursday in November
Christmas Day : December 25th
A Few Policies
* Weekday Check-OUT : 9am-Noon
* Weekday Check-IN : 1pm-5pm
* Weekends : Only at 9am or 5pm
* Cats must be up-to-date on vaccines
* "Just For Fun" visits are encouraged
* Room service delivered every AM & PM.
* We pride ourselves in being flea-free. All guests are required to be treated for fleas with a name brand preventative (i.e. Revolution, Advantage, Frontline, etc). We will treat cats with Frontline for $15 if needed.
* We don't accept cats that are FIP or Ringworm positive (medication must be completed 1 wk prior to staying). We do board FIV & FeLV positive cats. Please review our Policies for more info.
* For a complete list, read Policies Page
* If you have questions, Contact Us
Get a Quote
Fair Prices, Guaranteed